Organizers: Dr. Wei Zhongbao, Dr. Jiang Chaoyang
Under the IEEE ICIEA2020, we are going to organize a special invited session on Advanced techniques towards more electrified and intelligent mobility, which will provide a platform for researchers, engineers, students to exchange and share ideas.
Aims & Scope
For the pursuit of a low-carbon, high-efficiency and more sustainable society, mobility systems are on the verge of a major transformation, witnessed by the extensive investigations of electric vehicles, intelligent transportations, and associated stationary infrastructures. With the special session, we expect to provide timely solutions and technical merits for the more efficient mobility system and energy utilization. This includes underlying knowledges such as power electronics, system design, modeling, control, scheduling, and optimization. Topics of interest will be focused on, but not limited to:
- Energy storage system: architecture, sizing, modeling, management, diagnostic, and charging
- Management and control of hybrid energy system
- Power electronics and control
- Energy internet: interfacing of renewables, grid, and “on-the-move” energy sources
- Intelligent transportation: route planning, unmanned vehicles, etc.
- Cyber-physics techniques for smart transportation and energy management
- Vehicle dynamics and control
Please submit your full paper on the submission website by deadline.
WEI Zhongbao, Beijing Institute of Technology , China
JIANG Chaoyang, Beijing Institute of Technology, China n