Organizers: Prof. Xiaoqiang Guo, Prof. Mariusz Malinowski, Prof. Elisabetta Tedeschi
With the rapid progress of renewable energies into grid, the grid-connected systems are increasing dramatically around the world. For the efficient and reliable operation of the grid-connected systems, many technical challenges should be coped with, such as the model, control and industrial field applications. At the same time, the renewable energy integration has gained momentum in traditionally isolated energy systems, where technical challenges can be even more significant. The objective of this special session is to focus on the issues regarding grid-connected and isolated energy systems with significant renewable energy penetration, to provide an open opportunity for presentation and discussion of recently advanced technologies.
Aims & Scope
Authors are invited to submit full papers describing original research work in areas including, but not limited to:
- Grid-connected converters and microgrids
- Offshore grid connected and isolated energy systems
- Control and stability issues of grid-connected and isolated energy systems
- Power quality of grid-connected and isolated energy systems
- Fault ride through control of grid-connected systems
- Grid codes and regulations for grid-connected and isolated energy systems
- Industrial applications of grid-connected and isolated energy systems
- Technical and economic evaluation of grid-connected and isolated energy systems
Please submit your full paper on the submission website by deadline.
Xiaoqiang Guo, Yanshan University, China, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mariusz Malinowski, Warsaw University of Technology, Poland, email@example.com
Elisabetta Tedeschi, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway, firstname.lastname@example.org