Please submit your manuscript in PDF format according to the instruction listed below if possible.
- Please refer to the manuscript format and template in http://www.ieee-ies.org/conferences/paper-format-for-conferences#templates
- The PDF files must have all the characteristics required by IEEEXplore. From a practical perspective this means that at a minimum the files must be created using a PDF distiller, all fonts are embedded, must not have any form of security, and must not contain bookmarks, links, or multiple files in a single PDF file.
- Print to a PDF Printer or PDF Distiller. Do not use any conversion wizzards built into your word processor or “save as PDF” as they might add PDF bookmarks and Web links. Bookmarks and Web links are currently not allowed by IEEE library.
- Once the PDF file is created they must not be edited and saved using any PDF editing tool.
- IEEE PDF eXpress system must be for pdf conversion or checking during the final manuscript submission stage.
Please Click here to convert your source file(s) to IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDF or check whether your PDF file is IEEE Xplore®-compatible, the Conference ID is 48937X. You must use the pdf file return by IEEE eXpress for your submission;
- Please ensure the paper title and authors list are tally in the system and paper.
- The page limit is 6 pages. Each additional page incurs an additional fee per page.
Accepted, registered, and presented papers will be IEEE copyrighted and published in the conference proceedings. The proceedings is planned to be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore® Digital Library and therefore indexed by EI Compendex.
In order for the accepted paper to be submitted for inclusion into the IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, all of the following three requirements must be satisfied:
1. Appropriate publication materials: final paper and transfer of copyright to IEEE must be submitted.
2. At least a registration has to be paid.
3. The paper must be presented at the conference.